The VR/AR course is based on an active method, it allows learners to master the tools and methods to build an immersive and interactive experience-based application for virtual reality headsets using the real-time software Unreal Engine (UE5).
Coding knowledge is preferred but not required.
2 Autodesk certificates :
- Certificate of completion
- Certificate of project completion
1 NET-INFO Certificate
- 3DS MAX
- Unreal Engine
1. The vocabulary of Virtual Reality augmented reality and 360°.
2. The essential equipment for Virtual Reality.
3. Use case studies of VR and AR applications.
3. VR/AR work production pipeline (technology, scripting, graphic content production, software engineering, cost, distribution, and market access...).
II. Setup and planning
1. The essential equipment for VR (The different VR headsets, The different mobile headsets, the autonomous headsets).
2. From storyboard to experience (how to build a VR project?
3. Methodology for designing a Virtual Reality project, ...).
1. Create a virtual reality project using Unreal Engine 5.1.
2. Se familiariser avec l'interface Unreal Engine5 (UE5).
3. Unreal Engine 5 interface.
4. Assets integration / Lighting/ Material creation
5. Fundamentals of graphic programming via BluePrints.
7. Project export.
8. Test and improve experience.