This training is to gain artistic and technical skills in 3D animation and integrate film production studios, TV series, video games, or audiovisual companies. At the end of this training cycle, the student should produce a portfolio and present it to a jury of professionals.
The Training does not require a baccalaureate.
A BTS or BTP diploma
2 Autodesk certificates :
- Certificate of completion
- Certificate of project completion
- 3DS MAX
- Unreal Engine 5.1
A preparatory class that will allow the student to discover the artistic basics.
There are practical and theoretical courses, but also a lot of personal development is expected. A regular pédegogical assessment is carried out throughout the year to follow the student's progress or to point out any difficulties.
The program includes digital painting (sketching, observation drawing), culture (art history, semiology), and production workshops (photography, volume, 3D modeling)
3 months :
1. Drawing and digital painting
2. Semiology and Color Workshop
4. Digital workshop: Adobe Photoshop
5. 3D Fondamental
3 months :
2. Digital Production Workshop
3. Post-Production workshop
4. Digital workshop: Adobe After effects
5. 3D advanced
6. Introduction to 3D animation
7. 3D production workshop
1. Conceptual Art workshop
2. Post-Production workshop
3. Digital Production
4. 3D production
5. Introduction to 3D animation
6.Preparing for Jury of passage
Second Year :
The training is designed to form artistic and technical skills in 3D animation in order to be able to integrate film production studios, TV series, video games or audiovisual companies.
At the end of this training cycle, the student is called upon to produce his Demoreel and present it to a professional jury.
I- Basics of animation :
1. ABCs of animation
2. Discovering the various 3D animation jobs
3. Cinematographic language
II- Pre Production :
1.The basic criteria of environment and character creation.
2. Extract the color palette as well as the mood and lighting
III- 3D fundamentals :
1. Advanced modeling techniques in 3DS Max.
2. Familiarize with Zbrush
3. Study of anatomy and body behavior
4.Study of animation types and principles
5. Facial and lip animation
IV- Animation for Films :
1.Setup Rigging, inverse cinematics
2. Keyframing, expressions, and constraints
1. Rendering animated sequences
The student is called to produce work in parallel with his or her training and acquisition of 3D knowledge and know-how. The work must be provided in the form of commands that will be supervised by the instructors and Netinfo's professional partners. The work will be evaluated and validated by the educational team.