This course will enable you to acquire all the skills required to work as a motion designer: storyboarding, sequential narrative process, editing, animation of typography, and 2D and 3D graphic elements.
Knowledge of Potoshop and Illustrator.
- A NET-INFO Certificate
- Cinema 4D
- After Effect
- Premiere Pro
I. Culture of motion design and understanding of the profession
II. Create visual effects and animationsusing Adobe After Effects
1. Getting started with the software.
2. Create a composition and arrange layers.
3. Imports Customizing Workspaces.
4. Predefined shape layers.
5. Simple animation with effects and settings.
6. Animating Layers.
7. Text Animation.
8. The masks.
9. Chromakey principle.
10. Using the Roto Brush Tool.
11. Render and export.
III. Produce animations and 3D effects using CINEMA4D
1. Basics: Interface, Tools, Modules...
2. Polygonal Modeling.
3. Editing Objects.
4. Texture Application.
5. Lighting management.
6. Camera management.
7. Using the MoGaph Module.
8. Introduction to animation.
9. Render Management and Export.
IV. Editing video clips with consideration of the technical clipping of the project using Adobe Premiere
2. Media organization.
3. Video Editing Essentials.
4. Use of clip and mounting markings.
5. Video transitions.
6. Video effects.
7. Animating Items.
8. Mounting cover.
9. Finalizing and saving the project.
10. Assembly export.